The practical usage of The Virtual brain in its graphical user interface and via python scripts is introduced. In the graphical user interface, you are guided through its data repository, simulator, phase plane exploration tool, connectivity editor, stimulus generator and the provided analyses.
The implemented iPython notebooks of TVB are presented, and since they are public, can be used for further exploration of The Virtual brain.
Topics covered in this lesson by Paul Triebkorn
- Introduction to the GUI
- Data repository
- Connectivity editor
- Phase plane exploration tool
- Exploring simulation results
- Generating a brain stimulus
- Parameter space exploration
- Brain function visualizers
- iPython notebooks and python scripting with TVB