For several years, a growing number of video lectures on using The Virtual Brain software have been posted on various websites and YouTube playlists. We've collected the best ones, added annotations, linked them with publications and notebooks and bundled them all into the TVB EduPack!
Our new NewsWire section starts with 46 hand-picked TVB EduCases, offering you hours of hands-on and scientific lectures from TVB and neuroscience experts!
- Learn the basics of using TVB software
- Explore how to model epileptic brains
- Conduct surface-based and deep-brain stimulations
- Watch experts modeling stroke recovery & dementia
- Construct your brain models with integrated processing pipelines
- Get inspired from special applications like The Virtual Mouse Brain
- Dive deep into advanced techniques using HBP and EBRAINS resources
Many of those officially approved TVB EduCases show you how the research for a peer-reviewed neuroscience publication was done using TVB software, together with Jupyter notebooks and demo data.
We're already working on adding even more TVB EduCases!
Your research can be featured as a TVB EduCase
Have you done interesting research using TVB and want to share it as a learning experience? Send your EduCase submission info directly to email@example.com for evaluation.
Your EduCase application should contain the following assets:
- Tutorial video, e.g. a lecture you gave (has to be hosted on YouTube)
- Link to your research paper (must be published, not in peer-review anymore)
- optional: iPhython notebook with short walk-through incl. code samples
- optional: Accompanying code, hosted on your own website or GitHub
- optional: set of demo data, hosted on your own website or GitHub
If you provide demo data, please make sure that you have cleared the privacy and usage rights!